Copyright and Trademark Policy
Traxsource takes allegations of infringement of third-party intellectual property rights very seriously.
Traxsource does not allow the sale or promotion of materials which infringe upon third-party copyrights or trademark rights on its Service. Uploading any materials which infringe upon third-party intellectual property rights constitutes a direct violation of Traxsource’s Terms of Service.
Traxsource cannot provide legal advice regarding copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property matters. If you are unsure whether or not an item featured on Traxsource infringes upon intellectual property rights, you should consider seeking legal guidance from an expert. You may also want to contact the person who posted the content; in many cases the issue can be resolved directly without contacting Traxsource.
Traxsource is an online service provider operating in the USA which maintains an active Digital Millenium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Designated Agent registration. With respect to any allegations of copyright infringement, Traxsource strictly complies with all applicable provisions of the DMCA as set forth in 17 U.S. Code §512.
To file a copyright infringement notification, please use the following copyright infringement form:
Alternatively, you can also submit your infringement notification in your own format via email to our Designated Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org provided that your infringement notification includes all the elements required to make it DMCA compliant as set forth in our DMCA Policy.
You can review our DMCA Policy in a separate window or download it as a pdf file using the following link: https://www.traxsource.com/dmca or by using DMCA Policy link on the bottom of our website.
While the DMCA does not apply to trademark infringements, we implement a similar system to protect the rights of the owners of registered US trademarks.
To file a trademark infringement notification, please use the following copyright infringement form:
Alternatively, you can also submit your trademark infringement notification in your own format via email to our Designated Agent at email@example.com provided that your infringement notification includes all of the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the trademark that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the trademark claimed to have been infringed including the US trademark registration or serial number.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Traxsource to locate the material ideally the url for the allegedly infringing material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Traxsource to contact the complaining party, such as the address, telephone number and email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- When Traxsource receives a notice of alleged trademark infringement Traxsource will expeditiously review the information provided in the trademark infringement notification, contact the content provider to review the allegation of trademark infringement and under appropriate circumstances, Traxsource will remove or disable access to the material that is the subject of the notification.
- Please note that the information provided in the notice of alleged trademark infringement will be forwarded to the Traxsource Account Holder who provided the allegedly infringing content.
Copyright and Trademark Policy v.2.0
© 2023 Traxsource, Inc.